Home > Breaking News
His Majesty leaves For Socialist Republic of Viet Nam To Attend The APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting
November 10th, 2017 | 11:09 AM | 1051 views
Bandar Seri Begawan
His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar 'Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam is now in Da Nang, Socialist Republic of Viet Nam to attend the 25th APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting (AELM) which will be held for two days starting tomorrow. His Majesty left for Da Nang, this afternoon.
Prior to leaving the Istana Nurul Iman, a Doa Selamat was recited by Yang Berhormat Pehin Datu Seri Maharaja Dato Paduka Seri Setia (Dr.) Ustaz Haji Awang Abdul Aziz bin Juned, the State Mufti.
Present at His Majesty the Sultan's Flight Hangar in Rimba to bid farewell to His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam were:
- His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office;
- His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Malik;
- His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Wakeel
- His Royal Highness Prince Haji Jefri Bolkiah;
- Her Royal Highness Princess Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah; and
- Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Masna, Ambassador-at-Large at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Also present at His Majesty the Sultan's Flight Hangar to bid farewell to His Majesty were Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran-pengiran Cheteria; the Speaker of the Legislative Council; Cabinet Ministers; Members of the Privy Council; Deputy Ministers; the Commissioner of Police; and the Commander of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces.
If you have any stories or news that you would like to share with the global online community, please feel free to share it with us by contacting us directly at [email protected]